Friday, June 12, 2009

Victory Dancing!!

I am SO excited to report to you all, that I went shopping today and had a GREAT time.

Usually, I hate shopping. None of the clothes are cute, everything looks like a mumu - unflattering and huge, and always in flourescent colors that draw attention to the fact that I am NOT svelte.

Today - I went shopping for a wedding. I pulled two of my girls from school so they could help me. They kept pulling clothes that I would shake my head and say "no way - won't fit". Cute - love it - won't fit.

My precious 16 year old finally said "MOM TRY IT ON NOW!!"

I did - it fit. A whole pant size smaller. Not just "if I suck it in I can make it work smaller" but zipped and buttoned perfectly with no struggle smaller. The top is gorgeous - When I'm dressed, haired and made up I am having my girls take a picture of me and THAT will be my first progress pic posted here!!

WHOO HOOO - doing the victory dance - la la la la la la la la la la la.

Products I've used to get me here:
Advocare Spark, Catalyst, Herbal Cleanse, Slim, Slam

Spark and Slam are a vitamin B based energy drink. The help me maintain my energy levels without crashing.

The Herbal Cleanse just helped my body get rid of toxins from eating unhealthy for so long. Gentle, but effective. My body is now able to utilize the nutrients better.

Catalyst helps my muscles retension. It also helps to control my appetite, which gives me the extra "time" to evaluate my reasons for eating - am I REALLY hungry? NO?? Oh - what AM I then?

Anyway - I'm thrilled!!

1 comment:

  1. wahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Dancing with you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Feel free to leave your comments!!