Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weiged Myself! The good, the bad and the ugly

I had to take my 11yo to the doctor for a follow up exam for a foot she broke in March. (she's fine now - cleared for full tumbling and dismounts at gymnastics...)

Anyway - because I am drinking TONS of water and other fluids, I needed to use the restroom. Behold - a scale!! I don't have one at home, but curiosity got the best of me.

I got on it.

The Good: I don't have as much to lose as I thought! "Only" 110 pounds instead of the 135 I thought!

The Bad: I am 110 pounds overweight!! YIKES

The Ugly: My current (as of Thursday) weight is 242 pounds.

Talk about motivation for getting busy and sticking to it~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Feel free to leave your comments!!