Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's HARD to keep going!

So, I worked out the other day - doing 100 YARDS of lunges on the football field. I started at one end of the field and lunged for 50 yards, walked around to the 50 yard line again, then lunged for another 50 yards. After that I walked another 2 laps (3/4 mile total).

MY LEGS HURT and YES I DO HAVE BUTT MUSCLES!!

Not to self: Pick up Advocare's Muscle Recovery before doing lunges again.

Yesterday, I worked my arms. Not so bad today - having 8 kids I use my arms a lot already. I am feeling it a bit where the "turkey flab" hangs, but not bad.

Here's the thing. I am excited to keep going with the exercise. The pain is worth it to me because I know that the results I am looking for are dependant upon me MOVING my body. Truly moving it.

I think today is Planks and Push=ups - ummm, well....It may be a day or two before I am able to type again...

www.advocare.com/09036295

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Feel free to leave your comments!!