Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Is Flying By!

AUGUST 3, 2009

Wow - It's been six weeks since I last posted. July was a whirlwind because I was in summer school with the student I work with during the school year. It's amazing how just 3 hours a day can really suck up a LOT of my time and energy.

The good news is, I continue my weight loss. I know, I haven't posted any pics yet. REALLY I'm going to get to it. This afternoon from my Desktop I will post some before pics and some nowish pics.

I haven't been able to purchase all the products I would like to assist me in my weight loss journey but using just the Spark and the Catalyst has helped me keep on track. I'm not dropping weight quite as fast, but still I have energy and do NOT have cravings. I'm avoiding most sweets except on occasion. For me this is huge. If I can have an occasional sweet treat (pie, chocolate, ice cream) then I am good. When I feel deprived of those things, I tend to binge.

I have finally finally found a forever program that will keep me eating moderately, with plenty of energy and feeling satisfied. WHOO HOO

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I have been looking and looking for your next post. I'm excited to "see" and hear how you're doing!! I've been working on eating healthier and exercising. My progress is VERY slow ... but moving nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Feel free to leave your comments!!